Power packaging for medium power applications, designed for low on-resistance and high-speed switching MOSFETs
The PQFN (Power Quad Flat No-lead) is a highly efficient space saving package designed for a wide range of higher power applications. A “Smart Power” option in today’s power electronic world, the PQFN is a step above the standard low-power sawn QFN package, while being more flexible (IC control die integrated designs) than other power discrete packages.
- 3 x 3 mm to 8 x 8 mm body size
- 3 interconnect options
- Very low parasitics and inductances resulting in world class package level RDS(on)
- Outstanding EMI behavior and excellent thermal performance
- Numerous multi-die, multi-clip with wire variations available
- Capable of supporting numerous GaN applications/solutions
- Pb-free plating and halogen free mold compound
接触一个Amkor expert by clicking the request info button below.