Amkor delivers industry-leading quality services to customers through our QualityFIRST initiative.
Amkor recognizes the need to extend the quest for quality beyond manufacturing. QualityFIRST is embedded in our processes ensuring the same quality standards for all Amkor employees.
Amkor embraces the principles and concepts of QualityFIRST and incorporates them in all segments of our business from new product development to manufacturing, administration, sales and customer service.
Automotive quality expectations now measure defects in the “number of quality incidents” instead of PPM or PPB. As the world’s largest OSAT for automotive ICs, we continuously strive to exceed customer requirements on a path toward zero defects.
- Zero defect mindset
- Amkor QualityFIRST culture
- Automotive Golden Rules
- AIAG Core Tools & VDA 6.3
- Customer-specific automotive requirements
- Change management
- 基于产品FMEA /控制计划
Automotive Process Controls
- Factory automation
- Unit Level Traceability (ULT)
- Designated resources
Our valued suppliers are key to achieving Amkor’s QualityFIRST在半导体组件和狗万滚球官网测试行业
Amkor’s global Supplier Quality Management (SQM) teams drive our suppliers to proactively work towards Amkor’s quality expectations. Our suppliers are encouraged to make systematic and ongoing improvements to their products and processes through rigorous monitoring of material conformance to meet Amkor’s requirements.
- IQA specs per material type (various IQA specs)
- Raw material control – supplier CAR
- Raw material MRB
- Quality system audit
- Manufacturing process audit
- Raw material/supplier qualification
- Supplier audit (Amkor internal)
- Supplier rate & ranking
We learn from everything we do and every day we strive for perfection
Amkor has designed continuous improvement activities across worldwide factories to achieve a steady, ongoing improvement to products, processes and services through constant review, measurement and action by Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle.
- Customer Task Force Team (CTFTs)
- Zero defect management TFTs
- 5S and FM (chlorine) TFTs
- Best Known Method (BKM) fan-out systems
- Process Improvement Council (PIC)
- Corporate Equipment Engineering (CEE)
- Customer audit & internal audit
Contact an Amkor expert by clicking the request info button below.