Amkor Technology is committed to respecting your privacy. In general, you can visit www.www.changhe-china.com without revealing any personal information about yourself. Amkor Technology does collect information regarding visitors to our web site, such as domain name, number of visits, time spent, product and service datasheets downloaded, and what pages were viewed. We do this to measure use and improve the content of our site. We analyze this data for trends and statistics. We also share this information within Amkor to enable us to better understand our customer’s product and service needs, in return creating a better end product and service that fits your increasing demand.
There are times, however, when we may request information from you, such as your name, address and e-mail address. When additional information is requested, we will try to let you know at the time of collection how we intend to use the personal information you provide, such as respond to your inquiry, participate in certain promotions, conduct a survey or allow you to access specific information. If you sign up for an Amkor Technology email list (Press Releases, Product Rollouts, Investor Info, etc.), each message will include instructions on how to “unsubscribe” from that list. We respect your right to choose whether to give us personal information or “opt out” if you do not wish to disclose personal information. We do our best to maintain the accuracy of any personal information you do supply to us.
Amkor Technology is committed to taking reasonable steps to protect the individual identifying information that you provide. You can help Amkor Technology update and maintain the accuracy of any personal information you supply by notifying Amkor Technology of any changes to your address, title, phone number or e-mail address.
Questions or Comments
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you may firstname.lastname@example.org.。
Civil affairs processing
2. Personal Information File Status
- Personal information file name: Consultation inquiry
- Personal information item: E-mail, contact information, name
- Collection method: Provided by information body through homepage
- Retention period: 2 years
3. Commitment of personal information processing
- When the contract is concluded, the Company shall, in accordance with the Article 25 of the Personal Information Protection Act, provide the contracts regarding liability such as prohibition of personal information processing other than the purpose of entrusted business, technical and managerial protection measures, restriction of re-entrustment, management and supervision of the trustee, Etc., and supervises whether the trustee handles personal information securely.
4. Rights, duties, and methods of use of information subjects as a personal information subject, users can exercise the following rights.
The information subject can exercise the right of privacy protection at any time with respect to the company.
- Request for correction when there is an error
The exercise of the rights pursuant to Paragraph (1) may be made in writing, e-mail, etc. in accordance with the Form 8 of the Enforcement Regulations of the Personal Information Protection Act.
The exercise of rights under Paragraph (1) may be made through a legal representative of the information entity or an agent such as a person who has been delegated. In this case, you must submit a power of attorney according to Form 11 of the Enforcement Regulations of the Personal Information Protection Act.
- Required items: Name. Email
- Optional: Contact
6. In case of destruction of personal information, in principle, if the purpose of processing personal information is accomplished, we will destroy the personal information without delay. The procedures, deadlines and methods of destruction are as follows.
Information entered by the user is transferred to a separate DB after the completion of the purpose (separate documents in case of paper) and is destroyed after a certain period according to the internal policy and other relevant laws and regulations or immediately destroyed. At this time, the personal information transferred to the DB is not used for other purposes unless it is under the law.
Method of destruction
信息以电子文档的形式是technical method that cannot reproduce records. Personal information printed on paper is crushed by crusher or destroyed by incineration.
The Company, pursuant to Article 29 of the Personal Information Protection Act, has the following technical, administrative and physical measures to ensure safety.
- Physical measures: Access control of computer room, data storage room, etc.
Person in Charge of Personal Information
General Affairs Dept
The information subject can request the reading of personal information pursuant to Article 35 of the Personal Information Protection Act to the following department. The company will endeavor to promptly process inquiries of personal information of information subjects.
除处理和处理第1条下的查询请求部门外，信息主体还可以通过个人信息保护综合支持网站请求个人信息(www.privacy.go.kr) of the Ministry of Public Administration and Security.
The Ministry of Public Administration and Security → The Personal Information Protection Support Portal → Personal Information Civilization → I need personal information (I-PIN is required for identification)
10. If you are not satisfied with the company’s own personal information complaints, damage relief results, or need further assistance, please contact us below.
Personal information infringement notification center (operated by Korea Internet & Security Agency)
- Provisional affairs: Complaints of personal information infringement, application for counseling
- Phone: (no area code) 118
- Address: (138-950) Korea National Internet Development Agency
个人信息Infringement Complaints Center
个人信息纠纷协调委员会e (Operation of Korea Internet Promotion Agency)
- Address: (138-950) Seoul-si Songpa-gu, Youngdae-ro 135 Korea Internet & Security Agency Personal Information Infringement Complaints Center
Police Cyber Crime Division, National Police Agency: 1566-0112 (www.netan.go.kr)
This policy effective October 1, 2011.
EU Personal Data Policy
Amkor Technology, Inc., with its registered office at 2045 East Innovation Circle, Tempe, Arizona 85284, USA, and its subsidiaries, including Amkor Technology Euroservices, SAS., Amkor Technology Holding B.V., Germany, Amkor Technology Holding B.V., and Amkor Technology Portugal, S.A. (collectively,“amkor”), are committed to ensuring the privacy and security of employee, customer, vendor, and visitor Personal Data. This Policy explains how we use the Personal Data we collect about you, with whom we share it, the rights you have in relation to the Personal Data we hold about you, and the procedures we have to safeguard your Personal Data.
术语 ”Personal Data“本保单中使用的信息是指与您有关的任何信息，您的姓名、联系方式、电子邮件地址、登录数据、银行账户详细信息等。
We collect and store Personal Data you give us. The Personal Data is collected from (a) employment relationships, (b) customers and vendors in the course of doing business, (c) visitors to our facilities, websites, and events, and (d) those who call our compliance hotline. The following sub-sections cover the specifics of each of the groups from which Personal Data is collected and explain how we use Personal Data. We will only use your Personal Data for the purposes for which we collected it.
In employment relationships, Personal Data can be processed if needed to initiate, carry out, and terminate the employment relationship. During the application process, you provide Personal Data that is used by us in making a hiring decision. Upon employment, additional Personal Data will be collected as part of your initial onboarding, in order to receive benefits for yourself and family, and in day-to-day interactions during the workday. This data is used in connection with many employment-related activities, including:
- expatriate and secondment assignments;
- compensation, payroll, and benefit planning and administration (e.g., salary, tax withholding, tax equalization, awards, insurance, pension, retirement accounts, wellness programs);
- workforce development, education, training, and certification;
- performance management;
- problem resolution (e.g., internal reviews, grievances), internal investigations, auditing, compliance, risk management;
- authorizing, granting, administering, monitoring and terminating access to or use of Amkor systems, facilities, records, property and infrastructure;
- employee photos for identification badges, system profiles, and worldwide, regional and group organizational charts;
- conflict of interest reporting;
In certain circumstances, we may request that you provide specific consent (by appropriate and permitted means) for the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Data for some of these purposes.
Such Personal Data may comprise your IP address, first and last name, your postal and email address, your telephone number, your job title, data for social networks, your areas of interest, interest in our products and services, and certain information about the company you are working for (company name and address), as well as Personal Data as to the type of relationship that exists between Amkor and yourself. The Personal Data that you provide us is used to respond to your requests, notify you of products, customize your interactions with us, improve our offerings, provide materials or offers to you, and work with you.
If you visit an Amkor facility, website, or event, additional information may be collected from you as a Visitor (see below).
In visiting a facility, your likeness and image may be captured by security cameras. You may also be required to disclose your identity, purpose, and contact information as part of the check-in process during your visit. If you are entering sensitive areas, you may also be required to sign a non-disclosure agreement or acknowledge in writing certain rules regarding your access.
As an event attendee, you may give us information such as your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, employment information, application information, ideas for new projects or applications, and your buying interests. The information that you provide us is used to respond to your requests, notify you of products, customize your interactions with us, improve our offerings, provide materials or offers to you, and communicate with you.
d. Hotline Callers
We will process your Personal Data if and to the extent applicable law provides a lawful basis for us to do so. We will therefore process your Personal Data only:
- if we need it to perform the contract we have entered into with you; or
- if we need it to comply with a legal obligation; or
- if we (or a third party) have a legitimate interest which is not overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms.
3. Who does Amkor share Personal Data with?
For the purposes described above, we may have to transfer your Personal Data from the European Economic Area (EEA) to an Amkor office or a third party outside of the EEA and in a jurisdiction not being subject to an adequacy decision of the European Commission. We will always ensure that there is a legal basis for such data transfer so that your Personal Data is treated in a manner that is consistent with and respects the EU laws and other applicable laws and regulations on data protection. A relevant safeguard method may be having EU standard contractual clauses in place. If you require further information about this or would like to receive a copy of the safeguards in place, you can request it fromBrenda.Perry@www.changhe-china.com。
我们致力于保护您的个人资料from unauthorized access and unlawful processing or disclosure, as well as accidental loss, modification, or destruction. We make efforts to ensure it is kept up-to-date and collected fairly and for legitimate business and legal purposes only. Your Personal Data will not be communicated informally, stored in an unprotected manner, or kept for longer than needed to meet legal and business needs.
作为一个全球公司,Amkor continues to determine that important business efficiencies can be achieved by consolidating information in centralized databases and systems located on third-party servers in facilities in the United States and Amkor-owned servers at Amkor facilities worldwide. All servers used by Amkor are physically secured. Data at rest or in transit is encrypted whenever necessary, and data is backed up in an encrypted format. We have implemented network security measures to monitor and protect electronic data from cyberattacks and data breaches. Any paper documents containing Personal Data are physically protected and shredded at time of disposal.
Our websites have appropriate security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information. We utilize 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) whenever necessary to encrypt sensitive information. If your browser does not support 128-bit encryption, our servers can employ 40-bit SSL.
To determine the appropriate retention period for your Personal Data, we will consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the Personal Data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your Personal Data, the purposes for which we process your Personal Data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
In some circumstances we may anonymize your Personal Data so that it would no longer be associated with you, in which case it would no longer be Personal Data.
You can always choose not to give us your Personal Data. However, certain Personal Data is necessary for you to engage with us as a job applicant, employee, customer, vendor, visitor, or hotline caller, and we may not be able to provide all or some of our goods or services, to enter into a contract with you, or to send you requested (marketing) information.
- request使用权to your Personal Data (commonly known as a “data subject access request”), and request certain information in relation to its processing;
- requestrectificationof your Personal Data;
- request theerasureof your Personal Data;
- request therestrictionof processing of your Personal Data;
- request thetransferof your Personal Data to another party.
7. Right to Withdraw Consent
In case you have provided your consent to the collection, processing, and transfer of your Personal Data, you have the right to fully or partly withdraw your consent. To withdraw your consent, please contact our Data Protection Officer atBrenda.Perry@www.changhe-china.com。Once we have received notification that you have withdrawn your consent, we will no longer process your information for the purpose(s) to which you originally consented unless there are compelling legitimate grounds for further processing which override your interests, rights, and freedoms, or for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims. In case we processed your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time, in which case we will no longer process your Personal Data for such marketing purposes.
9. No Automated Decision-Making
We do not apply automated decision-making or profiling techniques.
We have a Data Protection Officer who is responsible for matters relating to privacy and data protection. If you have any questions or concerns about our treatment of your Personal Data, please send our Data Protection Officer, Ms. Brenda Perry, an e-mail atBrenda.Perry@www.changhe-china.com。
11. Changes to Our Policy