The solution for high density, complex stack combination for innovative form factors
The FlipStack®CSP family utilizes Amkor’s industry-leading ChipArray®BGA (CABGA) manufacturing capabilities, in combination with Amkor’s flip chip CSP (fcCSP) technology. This broad high-volume infrastructure enables the rapid deployment of advances indie stackingtechnology across multiple products and factories to achieve the lowest total cost. FlipStack CSP technology enables the stacking of a wide range of different semiconductor devices to deliver the high level of silicon integration and area efficiency required in portable multimedia products. Many customers have relied on Amkor to solve their highest density and most complex device stack combinations.
FlipStack CSP technology enables smaller, lighter and more innovative new product form factors at a lower cost. This solution addresses a range of design requirements, and enables a wide variety of applications, including: portable devices (tablets, smartphones and digital cameras). Additional applications include gaming,automotive,computingandindustrial.
- Package height down to 0.6 mm
- Design, assembly and test capabilities that enable stacking combinations of memory, logic and mixed-signal type devices
- Established package infrastructure with standard CABGA and fcCSP footprints
- Consistent product performance with high yields and reliability
- Die overhang wire bonding
- Low loop wire bonding less than 40 μm
- Pb-free, RoHS compliant and green materials
- Passive component integration options
- JEDEC Standard Outlines including MO-192, MO-195, MO-216, MO-219, and MO-298
接触一个Amkor expert by clicking the request info button below.