Amkor believes our success depends on our ability to do the right thing for our customers, suppliers, employees and the world. We strive to develop innovative solutions while minimizing the environmental impact of our operations. In addition to operating in full compliance with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations, we draw upon internationally recognized standards to advance social and environmental responsibility throughout our supply chain.
- 遵循统一行为守则from the负责任的商业联盟which contains standards of environmental responsibility for our factories and suppliers
- Certify our factories to International Organization for Standardization (ISO) frameworks 14001, for effective Environmental Management Systems and 14064-1 for the design, collection, and verification of Greenhouse Gases (GHGs)
- Submit GHG and Water use data to theCDP.是一个评估气候变化影响的领先组织。CDP评估的结果在其网站上披露
全球环境目标 - 成立于2021年1月
- Reduce GHG emissions 20% by 2030 from the average of annual GHGs generated by our facilities from 2018 to 2020
- Reduce waste generation (hazardous, incinerated, recycled and landfill wastes) 20% by 2030 from the average of annual waste generated by our facilities from 2018 to 2020
补充信息 - 2020全球数据
- 能源消耗 - 170万兆瓦
- 范围1温室气体排放 - 44,200公吨，CO2E（二氧化碳当量）
- Scope 2 GHG Emissions – 863,000 metric tons, CO2E.
To that end, we will incorporate these principles into our Code of Business Conduct and Ethical Guidelines, which addresses conduct across several areas of corporate social responsibility, including labor and wages, health and safety, environmental compliance and ethics.
Recognizing that risks of significant adverse impacts which may be associated with extracting, trading, handling and exporting Conflict Minerals from Conflict-affected and High-risk Areas (CAHRAs), and recognizing that Amkor Technology, Inc. has the responsibility to respect human rights and not contribute directly to conflict, we commit ourselves to take actions to source responsibly Conflict Minerals that are used in our operations worldwide.
Conflict Minerals, as defined currently by United States and European Union legislation, are the metals tin, tantalum, tungsten and gold (“3TG”). CAHRAs are identified as areas in a state of armed conflict, fragile post-conflict areas, as well as areas witnessing weak or non-existing governance and security, such as failed states, and widespread and systematic violations of international law, including human rights abuses.
- Established and maintain practices designed to comply with the Responsible Business Alliance行为守则(the “RBA Code”) a set of social, environmental and ethical industry standards that is based on international norms and standards. Participants who commit to the RBA Code must regard it as a total supply chain initiative.
- Set expectations with our suppliers that Conflict Minerals provided to us from CAHRAs are sourced responsibly.
In the future, other minerals in addition to 3TG may be subject to responsible sourcing requirements due to measures such as enactment of government regulation or expectations set by Amkor’s stakeholders. Accordingly, we will take appropriate actions to meet these requirements.
Commitment to Human Rights
Amkor Technology, Inc. (“Amkor”), is committed to promote Human Rights in accordance with applicable laws in the countries where we operate. We follow theAmkor Code of Business Conduct(the “Amkor Code”) which details our organization’s values and responsibilities and provides guidance to employees on appropriate behavior while conducting business. We also follow the Responsible Business Alliance (RBA)行为守则(the “RBA Code”), a set of social, environmental and ethical standards for companies that is accepted widely in our industry.
- 公司代码适用于所有员工of location and includes the protection of rights for women and minority groups. It prohibits prejudicial treatment based on race, color, religion, gender or gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, veteran status, pregnancy, genetic information, and disability.
- An actual or suspected violation of the Amkor Code can be reported to a supervisor or, for individuals who wish to raise concerns anonymously, a 24-hour toll-free ‘Business Integrity Line’. Reports of actual or suspected violations are investigated and retaliation for reporting a violation is prohibited. Since our company’s founding, we have not had a major controversy linked to human rights or corruption.
- The RBA Code is based on international norms and principles that we support including: (1) The Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights and Universal Declaration of Human Rights, from the United Nations, (2) The Code of Practice in Safety and Health and Labor Standards from the International Labor Organization, and (3) The Guidelines for Multinational Enterprises by the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development.
- The RBA Code expressly prohibits human trafficking and slavery and provides tools such as the强制劳动的补充有效的审计流程（SVAP）在供应链中应对人口贩运和奴隶制的风险。自2018年以来，Amkor使用了SVAP来评估这些风险。
- We believe the right to clean water is a fundamental Human Right and the RBA Code requires a water management program that documents, characterizes, and monitors water sources, use and discharge and seeks opportunities to conserve water.
- 我们人类权利的风险和定期评估potential impacts, review and evaluate our policies and management processes, and involve stakeholders on our approach.
- We offer our Suppliersresourcesfrom the RBA to improve their performance in human rights. They have and will continue to be subject to independent audits conducted annually to evaluate compliance with the RBA Code including assessments in the areas of Human Rights, Human Trafficking and Slavery.